Thunder Peak Publishing, a division of international content developer G3 Studios, today announced the price reduction of the digital version of Demons Night, the first volume in the Jason Dark: Ghost Hunter series of dime novels. Since its launch earlier this year, the series has steadily built a catalog of stories, exploring a wide variety of action-packed encounters for the super sleuth Jason Dark to solve.
“With the repricing of the first Jason Dark adventure, we are hoping to open the series up to new readers,” series creator and writer Guido Henkel said. “With the economy in shambles, every penny counts and we wanted to introduce Jason Dark to eBook readers who might so far have been undecided.”
Set amid the sinister, fog-shrouded streets of Victorian England, eight volumes of the Jason Dark supernatural mysteries have been released to date. Mirek Lipinski of Fanta Terror acclaimed the series as “sheer, joyous brilliance,” and Fangoria’s Chris Alexander declared it “a briskly paced pulp fiction throwback full of gothic dread and shivery intrigue.”
Demon’s Night is available at the new reduced 99 cent price point for a limited time until the end of the year as an eBook at Amazon, Barnes&Noble, Kobo, Apple’s iBookstore, and Smashwords.
For more information about Jason Dark and his adventures, visit: Jason Dark Series
To purchase the Kindle edition: Demons Night
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013