Fantastic Fiction at KGB reading series, hosted by Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel, will present Christopher Barzak this December. Barzak is the author of One for Sorrow and The Love We Share Without Knowing, just published by Bantam. His short stories have been published in the anthologies and magazines Salon Fantastique, The Coyote Road, Realms of Fantasy, Lady Churchill’s Rosebud Wristlet, and The Year’s Best Fantasy and Horror. He has stories forthcoming in The Beastly Bride and Asimov’s Science Fiction.
Also reading will be Alaya Dawn Johnson, whose debut novel, Racing the Dark, was published last year. Its sequel, The Burning City, is forthcoming in Spring 2009. Her short fiction has appeared in Interzone, Strange Horizons, Fantasy, Year’s Best SF 11, and Year’s Best Fantasy 6.
It’s all happening on Wednesday December 17th , 7pm at KGB Bar, 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
Datlow has posted photos from the November 19th Fantastic Fiction at KGB gathering here: November Fantastic Fiction
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009