St. Martin’s Griffin is gearing up for the October 25th release of the paperback of Jonathan Maberry’s latest tale of zombie apocalypse, Dead of Night.
Description: A prison doctor injects a condemned serial killer with a formula designed to keep his consciousness awake while his body rots in the grave. But all drugs have unforeseen side-effects. Before he could be buried, the killer wakes up. Hungry. Infected. Unless small-town cops can contain the infection, the zombies, merciless and starving for flesh, will prove that this is the way the world ends. Not with a bang … but a bite.
Fast-paced and gruesome, this zombie thriller will keep you on the edge of your seat from the first bite to the last.
You can pre-order from Amazon.com here: Dead of Night
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013