Living Dead Press has announced the upcoming publication of Dead History: A Zombie Anthology.
Description: The history of the walking dead is a long one.
Since before man walked the Earth, the dead have been with us. From Egypt, to London, to the first moon landing, to the old West; zombies have been a part of our culture, our very lives, though each time it has been erased, eradicated from our history.
Perhaps in these lost tales of our past is the hope for our future. For even in the past, the dead walked, and if they walked the world once before, it’s almost certain they’ll do so again. The only question is: When will that be and will you be prepared?
Stories by Tony Schaab, Jose Alfredo Vazquez, David Bernstein, Mark Rivett, T.W. Brown, [Hellnotes own] Nickolas Cook, Mark M. Johnson, Spencer Wendleton, Eric S. Brown, Anthony Giangregorio, Kevin James Breaux, G.R. Mosca and Lee Clark Zumpe.
Check it out: Dead History
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013