Miskatonic River Press has released Dead But Dreaming 2, the second volume of the critically-acclaimed anthology series, with 22 tales of Lovecraftian horror from the modern masters of Cthulhu Mythos fiction: Scott David Aniolowski, David Annandale, Donald R. Burleson, Cody Goodfellow, John Goodrich, T.E. Grau, Rick Hautala, Walt Jarvis, Erik T. Johnson, William Meikle, Will Murray, Daniel W. Powell, Wilum Pugmire, Joseph S. Pulver Sr, Pete Rawlik, Kevin Ross, Brian Sammons, Darrell Schweitzer, Adrian Tchaikovsky, Michael Tice, and Don Webb.
Description: No one is safe. You aren’t safe. Ancient and inimical, the alien influences of the Cthulhu Mythos are all around us. In our cities, our nightclubs, our backyards, and heading for our front porches right now. From the dreaming city of Kingsport, Massachusetts, to the lonely northern woods and the barren western deserts. The urban sprawl and the distant lake. The depths of the Pacific and the freezing ruin of a starless Earth. They are here, destroying us, devouring us, shattering our minds with the one truth we cannot bear to admit: that no matter what we do we cannot escape the fact that, deep down, we are very much like them.
Edited by Kevin Ross, and including a short story by our own Brian M. Sammons, the anthology can be purchased directly from Miskatonic River Press here: Dead But Dreaming 2
- The Void – DVD Review - May 23, 2017
- Blackenstein – Blu-ray/DVD Review - May 18, 2017
- Dark Waters – Blu-ray/DVD Review - May 17, 2017
- Caltiki – Blu-ray/DVD Review - May 15, 2017
- Outlast 2 – Video Game Review - May 12, 2017
- Cthulhu and Other Monsters – Book Review - May 11, 2017
- Beyond the Gates – Blu-ray/DVD Review - May 10, 2017
- Serial Mom – Blu-ray/DVD Review - May 2, 2017
- Rings – Blu-ray/DVD Review - May 1, 2017
- Split – Blu-ray/DVD Review - April 25, 2017