Miskatonic River Press has released Dead But Dreaming 2, the second volume of the critically-acclaimed anthology series, with 22 tales of Lovecraftian horror from the modern masters of Cthulhu Mythos fiction: Scott David Aniolowski, David Annandale, Donald R. Burleson, Cody Goodfellow, John Goodrich, T.E. Grau, Rick Hautala, Walt Jarvis, Erik T. Johnson, William Meikle, Will Murray, Daniel W. Powell, Wilum Pugmire, Joseph S. Pulver Sr, Pete Rawlik, Kevin Ross, Brian Sammons, Darrell Schweitzer, Adrian Tchaikovsky, Michael Tice, and Don Webb.
Description: No one is safe. You aren’t safe. Ancient and inimical, the alien influences of the Cthulhu Mythos are all around us. In our cities, our nightclubs, our backyards, and heading for our front porches right now. From the dreaming city of Kingsport, Massachusetts, to the lonely northern woods and the barren western deserts. The urban sprawl and the distant lake. The depths of the Pacific and the freezing ruin of a starless Earth. They are here, destroying us, devouring us, shattering our minds with the one truth we cannot bear to admit: that no matter what we do we cannot escape the fact that, deep down, we are very much like them.
Edited by Kevin Ross, and including a short story by our own Brian M. Sammons, the anthology can be purchased directly from Miskatonic River Press here: Dead But Dreaming 2
- C.H.U.D. – Movie Review - February 8, 2017
- Lair of the White Worm – Movie Review - January 24, 2017
- Poltergeist 2 and 3 – Blu-ray Review - January 20, 2017
- ‘Blair Witch’ – Movie Review - January 19, 2017
- Black Christmas – Blu-ray Review - November 29, 2016
- Dreamscape – Blu-ray Review - November 25, 2016
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: Volume XXXVII – DVD Review - November 24, 2016
- Bubba Ho-tep – Blu-ray Review - November 21, 2016
- Dark Water – Blu-ray Review - November 11, 2016
- Slayaway Camp – Video Game Review - November 10, 2016