Hidden within the Pitch Pines of Cyclone Cove forty-five years prior, Wyvern Way becomes a sinister backdrop when a young autistic child bears witness to atrocity. Rescued by an unlikely source, the two make a final pact that resonates throughout the future generations of the town.
Though small, the municipal of Cyclone Cove sits at the very apex of cutting-edge technology, thanks to the giant computing firm: Azarcheal Systems Conglomerate. Led by Samara Reagan, the ASC maintains its stranglehold through means sometimes not of the human world …
Elusive and equally mysterious, Norman Perks is a wealthy recluse whose house looks down upon the town like a haunted idol – and whose love of the written word propels him to chronicle the ongoing story of Cyclone Cove.
And at the heart of this story lives Davey Ribbon … a gifted child shrouded in urban legend and the keeper of a legacy now grown to near mythic proportions. As a ghost story for children like the Barlow twins, and an allegory for grown-ups like Jerry Reed and Sean Hunt: Davey’s tale is about to climax. And when the annual Cyclone Fair comes rolling into town, it won’t just be the wealthy and powerful who have a part to play in Davey’s endgame saga.
“Just like his ghostly character, Davey Ribbon, author Matthew Tait latches on with haunting prose that doesn’t let go until the very end.” ~ Greg Chapman, author of ‘The Noctuary’ and ‘The Last Night of October’
Publisher: Hodgepodge Press
Publication Date: April 27th
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015