From the mind of Zack Daggy comes the first installment of The Dark Worlds Trilogy, an original horror series based in the small town of Careview.
Description: Careview seems like such nice place to live. With its small town feel and family owned diners, visitors easily describe it as quaint and charming while passing through. But those that stay long enough begin to hear the whispers in the dark, the rustling in the closets, the murmuring under the beds…and maybe notice the strange way bodies disappear from the morgue, and serial killers seem to be too frequently on the loose.
There is a darkness in Careview. It lies in the shadows, waiting.
Moving back and forth between 1977 and 2008, Project 31 interweaves the stories of four Careview residents…a diner waitress with exotic looks, a doctor with a traumatic past, a plainspeaking handyman who knows everyones secrets, and a bratty teenager determined to get exactly what she wants. Together they must brave a storm that has been brewing for nearly thirty-one years, but trusting each other might be more than half the problem.
Zack “The Mothman” Daggy is the host and creator of a number of original programs including The Mothpod, The Shameless Plugcast, To The Flame, and producer of The Pod 5.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009