Simon & Schuster Audio has announced the scheduled April 2012 release of Stephen King’s Dark Tower: The Wind Through The Keyhole as an Unabridged eAudio for $23.95. The hardcover and Unabridged Compact Disk will be released at the same time.
As part of The Dark Tower series, The Wind Through the Keyhole will be the eighth Dark Tower novel, but, according to King, chronologically set between volumes four and five.
Wikipedia reports: In an interview in March 2009, King stated, describing an idea for a new short story he recently had: “And then I thought, ‘Well, why don’t I find three more like this and do a book that would be almost like modern fairy tales?’ Then this thing started to add on bits and pieces so I guess it will be a novel.” According to King, the idea is a new Dark Tower novel. King said, regarding the Dark Tower series, “It’s not really done yet. Those seven books are really sections of one long über-novel.”
We’ll let you know more when we know more.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013