End-World, full of unexpected surprises, can change at any minute and shows no mercy to its inhabitants. Dark Tower: End-World Almanac, written by Anthony Flamini and Dark Tower: The Long Road Home writer, Robin Furth, is your one stop shop for anything End-World related. Traversing through the destitute dream realm is no pleasant walk in the park for anyone—but what secrets does it hold? Serving as an eye opening experience to the potential dangers that face Roland Deschain and his ka-tet, this book features all new, never before seen artwork by fan favorite David Yardin (Storm) and a cover by the Eisner nominated Dark Tower team of Jae Lee and Richard Isanove. Dark Tower: End-World Almanac, covering such locations like the torn landscapes of Thunderclap, the bitter cold heights of Empathica and other End-World hotspots, is your only chance to fully understand the Dark Tower universe!
An essential companion to the top selling Dark Tower: The Long Road Home, Marvel urges readers to check out Dark Tower: End-World Almanac. Plus, don’t miss Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born Premiere HC, collecting the first sold-out limited series that was a national best-seller and topped critic’s charts as one of the best comics of 2007!
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009