We are thrilled to announce that a contract has been signed giving us the rights to three anniversary/collector’s editions of Richard Laymon novels. Laymon was a world-renowned bestselling horror author of The Cellar, Beware, Funland, Island and many other titles. He was the recipient of the HWA Lifetime Achievement Award and was once the President of the Horror Writers Association.
All three Laymon volumes will be edited by DRP team member James R. Beach, founder of Dark Discoveries Magazine. The books will include many extras, including previously unpublished materials by Richard Laymon, new introductions/forewords by authors that he mentored/inspired, never-before-seen photos, notes and all-new cover artwork and interior illustrations. The books will be signed by multiple contributing authors, artists, editors and more.
The three titles that we will be publishing will be revealed as the first book comes closer to preorder. We hope to launch the first Laymon volume for preorder on the DarkRegions.com website by Q1 or Q2 of 2015, and plan to have all three titles released by the end of 2016.
We are truly honored to be given the opportunity to publish the great Laymon’s work. Keep an eye out for more information as the months progress!
- Voices of the Damned – Book Review - August 9, 2016
- Illustrator Frank Walls Launches Patreon Campaign to Fund Graphic Novel with Jeffrey Thomas - September 21, 2014
- Multi-Author Event at Dark Delicacies - September 20, 2014
- Day of the Zombies Event September 24 - September 20, 2014
- The Ballad of Sharknado Signing at Dark Delicacies - August 21, 2014
- Hellnotes Interviews Author James Newman - July 29, 2014
- Dark Regions Press Open House Party on July 18, 2014 - July 17, 2014
- Author Glen Hirschberg to Appear in Toronto - July 17, 2014
- Positions Available with Hellnotes - July 15, 2014
- The Strain – Television Review - July 13, 2014