Description: There are things in the darkness things much worse than the tracks and abandoned pieces of equipment that trip the children up and gash at their feet and legs things that brush silently past them, touching their faces before disappearing again … 1977 In the sleepy town of Twin Falls, Colorado, what starts as a carefree school picnic ends in tragedy when six children disappear into an abandoned gold mine. Six enter the dark void and days later, only five emerge. After an arduous search, the hunt for the last child is called off and the mine entrance is blasted. Little Frankie is left behind, alone in the darkness. He is coming. 2011 Police Chief Cal Hunt’s investigation into a recent string of bizarre murders in Twin Falls takes a chilling turn when he learns that each of the victims was a survivor of the Seven Stars Mine incident. Cal realizes that they share a dark secret the truth about what happened to Frankie. To drag them deeper. With time running out for the remaining survivors, Cal must face a killer that defies logical explanation. Because no matter how Cal analyzes the facts, there is only one conclusion: A supernatural force is reaching out from the depths to reclaim those who escaped more than thirty years before. And it will not rest until it takes them all … Into the darkness.
About The Author: Jeffrey S. Savage has published four books including the Shandra Covington mystery series. He has also published the Farworld fantasy series as J Scott Savage. Jeffrey grew up in northern California. He now lives in northern Utah in a windy little valley of the Rocky Mountains. He has a wonderful wife who has somehow stuck with him for more than twenty-two years, four great children, a spastic border collie, and although his fish didn’t survive the winter freeze, he now has a red-eared slider turtle who thinks it is a demolition expert.
Check it out on Amazon here: Dark Memories
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013