Following the critically acclaimed first series, The Witcher House of Glass, Dark Horse Comics and CD PROJEKT RED are set to bring fans a new adventure of Geralt of Rivia, the legendary monster hunter from the hit video game franchise The Witcher.
From Eisner-winning writer Paul Tobin (Bandette, Colder) with art by Joe Querio (Lobster Johnson, B.P.R.D.), Fox Children will lead Geralt aboard a ship of fools, renegades, and criminals, where some passengers are more dangerous than others, but one is hiding a hideous secret!
The Witcher games have collectively earned over 360 industry awards and have sold more then 8 million copies worldwide. Get to know Geralt of Rivia with the release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on February 24th, 2015, on Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4!
The Witcher Fox Children #1 is on sale April 15th, 2015. Preorder your copy today!
Praise for The Witcher:
“Dark Horse further cements itself as the publisher to turn to for well-executed comics based on video games.” – IGN
“Even if you’re not a fan of the Witcher media already, I think there’s a lot in this book to enjoy, but if you are, this is a must-buy.” – Comic Vine
“The Witcher is a winner, so grab yourself a copy.” – Geeks Unleashed
- Aliens: Dead Orbit #1 – Comic Review - April 12, 2017
- April Journalstone Newsletter - April 10, 2017
- Sadako vs Kayako – Movie Review - January 26, 2017
- The Demolisher – Movie Review - January 23, 2017
- November JournalStone Newsletter - November 4, 2016
- Enter to Win Tickets to See ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ — Back in Theatres for Two Days Only! - October 25, 2016
- Help Celebrate the Release of ‘Freaks Anon’ – Enter to Win a Signed Copy! - October 10, 2016
- October JournalStone Newsletter - October 5, 2016
- Enter to Win a copy of ‘The Devil’s Work’! - September 29, 2016
- September JournalStone Newsletter - September 5, 2016