From the press release:
As of today, April 11th 2014, The Darkest Touchwill be availalble for purchase via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other such sites in both Kindle and print editions.
Paperback: $14.95 / eBook:
About the Author:
Joseph Sale is novelist, poet, musician and performer, originally from Bournemouth. He studied English with Creative Writing at the University of Birmingham. His short stories have appeared in magazines such as Silver Blade and Fiction Vortex.
Find the book here: http://darkhallpress.com/
About Dark Hall Press:
Dark Hall seeks to promote a diverse body of quality works, advancing the tradition of Horror storytelling as well as providing exposure for up-and-coming writers.
Our list includes works of supernatural and non-supernatural horror, as well as cross-genre pollinations (sci-fi/horror, fantasy/horror, noir/horror, etc.) and experimental works.
All Dark Hall titles are published in simultaneous eBook and paper editions, with distribution of the latter via Ingram.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015