On Thursday December 3rd Dark Delicacies will be celebrating its 15th Anniversary. Opening on December 3rd of 1994, Dark Delicacies was the only all-horror book and gift store in the United States. Since then others have tried to copy the appeal and business model but none have succeeded. The first celebrity signing was in January 1995 with Sara Karloff and they have continued to have signings on a regular basis ever since.
On December 3rd of this year Dark Delicacies will be offering a special one-day sale featuring 30% off everything in the store excluding sale and consignment items. If shoppers bring in a new toy valued at $10 or more for the holiday toy drive they will be given 40% off any single none-sale or consignment item in the store.
Dark Delicacies is located at 4213 West Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 and can be reached for more information at (818) 556-6660 or via the website at Dark Delicacies
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013