Description: The Van Vincent Hotel is ready to reopen.
It sits along the Mississippi coastline, welcoming tourists with its lavish shops and a vast casino that’s home to sparkling slot machines and elegant gaming tables.
A group of friends is gathering for a reunion and a chance to experience the luxury of the Van Vincent before it officially opens, but a night of gambling turns into a night of hell.
Because when darkness descends on the Van Vincent, the dead don’t always stay underground. And the phantoms of the past like to play for keeps.
About The Author: Sara Brooke is a horror and suspense novelist living in South Florida. A lifelong avid reader of all things scary, Sara’s childhood dream was to write horror books that force readers to sleep with their lights on.
Her first novel, Still Lake, was released Spring 2012.
Sara’s influences and favorite authors include Bentley Little, John Saul, William Blackstone, and Joe McKinney.
She is presently working on her next novel.
You can pick up the Kindle edition for only $2.99 here: Cursed Casino
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013