The wait for a new Jason Dark supernatural mystery is over. Curse of Kali, the 10th Jason Dark supernatural mystery is now available in print and eBook formats on major distribution outlets, such as Amazon and Barnes&Noble.
Here is what’s in store for the occult detective this time: In Victorian London, the head of a rich writer in the hands of Hindu goddess Kali would certainly indicate so and raises some peculiar questions. Trying to find out whether the killer was even human, Inspector Lestrade decides to consult two detectives — one, the premier authority in the crime field, the other, famed ghost hunter Jason Dark. Despite the overwhelming evidence, Dark and Siu Lin reckon there might be an even more sinister force at work than they originally suspected — and a nemesis returns!
Interested readers can stop by the official website to check out more details, including the a free reading sample as always. Readers can currently also take advantage of the cool promotion that is going right now, giving them access to the eBook for only 99 cents over on Amazon and Barnes&Noble.
Check it out here: Curse of Kali
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013