From today, until the 31st of October, you can save 20 percent on any purchase at the Crossroad Press Store simply by using the coupon code HELLNOTES2012 at checkout. This offer is good on all products, and for any size of purchase.
At the end of the deal, on Halloween (well, really the day after, so we’ll know everyone is “in”) Crossroad Press will do a random drawing from those who used the coupon and spent $5 or more in the store. Three winners will be chosen. First Prize will be a $25 gift certificate to the store. Second prize will be a $10 gift certificate. Third prize will be one free e-book of your choice.
With Halloween approaching, Crossroad Press is gearing up to provide as many great new and classic e-book titles as possible. Also check their audio titles at Audible.com – just search Crossroad Press. You’ll find John Farris, John Skipp & Craig Spector, Joe R. Lansdale, Chet Williamson, and many, many more – including titles from the Crossroad Press popular original series products, O.C.L.T. and The DeChance Chronicles.
Happy Halloween From Crossroad Press!
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013