Buckle up for a bumpy ride when Creep Van screeches onto DVD Dec. 11 from Inception Media Group.
Life without a car is murder … and nobody knows that better than Campbell Jackson, a 20-something, out-of-work, out-of-options misfit. Forced to take a dead-end job at a Detroit car wash, Campbell spies a dilapidated ’70s van for sale and attempts to buy it.
Little does he know, it’s the Creep Van, whose mysterious owner has been terrorizing locals — killing and torturing victims with a host of elaborate booby traps inside its rusted shell. For those unwilling to climb aboard, the Creep and his Van have no qualms about running folks down or smashing through walls.
Forced to team up with a sleazy conman to hunt down and stop the mayhem – before he and his girlfriend become the next victims – Campbell finds himself in for one hell of a bloody ride!
Directed by Scott McKinlay (Gag) and featuring special effects by Almost Human’s Robert Hall (Laid to Rest, Chromeskull).
Creep Van is presented in widescreen with an aspect ratio of 16 x 9 (1.78:1) and 5.1 digital surround sound. Special features include “Anatomy of a Killer Van Smash” and “Creep Van: Under the Hood” featurettes, “Bits and Pieces” (interview with the actors), theatrical trailers, deleted scene and audio commentary by the filmmakers.
About Inception Media Group
Inception Media Group, LLC is based in Santa Monica, Calif., and is a diversified media company specializing in the production, acquisition and distribution of motion pictures and other filmed entertainment across all media platforms and channels of distribution. Inception Media Group’s management team has extensive relationships with exhibitors, retailers, distributors and technology companies, enabling the company to maximize the services performed on behalf of its content partners. Inception Digital Services, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Inception Media Group, provides a wide range of digital encoding, electronic packaging and high-speed delivery services and possesses certified delivery access to all major online, broadcast media and VOD platforms.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013