Paul Cave has recently had two horror novels published through a small independent publisher, Apex Publishing Ltd. First up is Cold Light of Day: Student Josh Sawyer’s passionate encounter with Anna, a beautiful and mysterious young woman, was one that would change his life for ever and thrust him into a horror nightmare of violence and bloodlust and force him to come to terms with Anna’s deep, dark and terrifying secrets. Suspected of gruesome multiple murders, the couple are forced to flee from Chicago, with the police and FBI hot on their trail. But a more deadly and evil threat is tracking them – Jonus – Anna’s old adversary from years gone by. She has something he wants, at any cost – her soul; the price, a trail of bloody carnage.
Signed copies are available if purchased directly from Apex Publishing Ltd.: Cold Light of Day
Second up is Something of The Night: Shrouded in a veil of impenetrable darkness, the world of tomorrow offers Jacob Cain little comfort. One of the last surviving humans, he finds himself pitched in battle with an enemy even darker than the shadows which surround him. An uncountable mass of vampires pushes Man towards extinction. Two armies, both desperate to capture the human refugees, threaten to converge, forming an inescapable net. And trapped in an old military complex, deep underground, hide what remains of the human race.
Signed copies are available if purchased directly from Apex Publishing Ltd.: Something of The Night
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009