Toronto-based ChiZine Publications will begin holding a monthly contest to encourage readers to post reviews on Amazon and GoodReads for the opportunity to win CZP eBooks.
“Reviews are one of the most important ways of getting the word out about our books,” says CZP Marketing Manager Laura Marshall. “We not only want to increase the interest in what we’re doing, but we want to encourage readers to take our stories seriously and join the conversation. Seeing reader responses is what keeps things interesting for us.”
1) Write a review of one of ChiZine’s books on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk or GoodReads — give an honest assessment of what you think of the book.
2) Submit a copy of your review through the form provided here: Contest Page
3) Keep doing it! You can enter as many times as you like as long as you’re reviewing a different book or posting on a different site.
Reviewers can submit as many reviews as they post on Amazon or GoodReads in order to be entered into the monthly draw for free eBooks. The number of prizes available per month will increase as the number of entries increase. At the end of the year, there will be a drawing of all entries over 2011 for an annual eBook Subscription to CZP.
For more information, please read: The Full Contest Rules
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013