In anticipation of its new film Predators, in theaters July 9th, 20th Century Fox gives you the chance to become a predator and destroy the website of your choice. Ticked-off at some of your buddies on Facebook? Instead of “unfriending” them, take them out Predator-style, with a shoulder cannon blast. Has your once cutting-edge site become yesterday’s news? Then put an end to its misery with a few moves of the Predator Wrist Blade.
The hunt is on at Predators, where you can take control of the Predators Weapons Overlay, and get down to business with the alien beings’ Shoulder Cannon, Wrist Blade, Net Gun, and Spear.
Movie Description: Robert Rodriguez presents a bold new chapter in the Predator universe, Predators, shot on location under Rodriguez’s creative auspices at the filmmaker’s Austin-based Troublemaker Studios, and directed by Nimrod Antal. The film stars Adrien Brody as Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they’ve been brought together on an alien planet … as prey. With the exception of a disgraced physician, they are all cold-blooded killers – mercenaries, Yakuza, convicts, death squad members – human “predators” that are now being systemically hunted and eliminated by a new breed of alien Predators.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013