Roy Robbins of Bad Moon Books has reported that they’ll be making some changes to their sales system. Recently, the publisher moved their sales process to Horror Mall. However, as of January 1st, 2011, Horror Mall will no longer be accepting pre-orders for titles. This decision has required Bad Moon Books to re-establish their pre-order system. At the same, they’ll also be maintaining an inventory of in-stock titles so they can fulfill orders directly.
“Liz and I are busy getting the site back up to speed, and moving a lot of our inventory over to the site,” says Robbins. “While this is and will be a lot of work, we are excited about the freedom this once again affords us in regards to selling. Our sincere hope is that all of our loyal BMB and HM customers will continue to purchase pre-orders and in stock books, in addition to our fine, award winning line of quality fiction.”
Those with any questions or concerns are encouraged to contact Robbins by email at: Roy Robbins. Bad Moon Books also maintains a presence on message boards such as Horror Drive In, The Crypt, and Horror World.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013