Cemetery Dance Publications has announced that its first surprise title of 2011 has arrived early and is already 50% sold out. Tales Too Extreme For Cemetery Dance is a Signed Limited Edition glossy chapbook featuring JA Konrath, Edward Lee, Graham Masterton, Robert Rhine, and Ray Garton stories that were too “extreme” to publish in the magazine … and it’s just $15.
This is a chapbook, and it contains:
- “The Trailer Sucks” by JA Konrath
- “The Characters” by Edward Lee
- “Eric the Pie” by Graham Masterton
- “Propeller-Boy” by Robert Rhine
- “Active Member” by Ray Garton
You can learn more and order directly from Cemetery Dance: Tales Too Extreme