Cemetery Dance Publications has announced that they’ve been chosen as the official distributor for IDW Publishing’s new line of signed Limited Edition hardcovers. These Limited Edition books have low print runs (just 350 for this first title), high production values (slipcases, full color artwork/printing throughout), great contributors (most of whom are signing the books), and and incredible low prices for this sort of publication.
The first book in this line is the anthology, Zombies vs. Robots: This Means War!, which is set in the world of the ZVR comic. Collectors who snag a copy of this book through the Cemetery Dance online store will be the first collectors notified about future Limited Editions we’re distributing for IDW, so don’t wait because these are not going to last long with these very low print runs, high production values, and IDW’s rabid fan base!
About the Book: ZVR: This Means War! takes IDW’s splatterific Zombie vs Robots comic book series — created by writer Chris Ryall and artist Ashley Wood — and expands it in ways that will redefine both zombie and robot fiction.
A shambling cohort of top horror and fantasy writers from across the globe have devoted themselves to making evocative word-pictures in your brain of this delicious cult series. This special volume features the Brain-Eating Talents of Jesse Bullington (The Sad Tale of the Brothers Grossbart, The Enterprise of Death), Nancy Collins (Sonja Blue, Swamp Thing, Vamps), Lincoln Crisler (Despairs & Delights, Magick & Misery), Brea Grant (Dexter), Robert Hood (Immaterial), Nicholas Kaufmann (Chasing the Dragon), James A. Moore (Vendetta), Norman Prentiss (Invisible Fences), Rachel Swirsky (“The Lady Who Plucked Red Flowers Beneath the Queen’s Window”), Steve Rasnic (Bram Stoker Award Winner), Rio Youers (End Times), and Jeff Conner (editor/World Fantasy Award Nominee).
This special edition features the signatures of these contributors: Jesse Bullington, Nancy A. Collins, Lincoln Crisler, Brea Grant, Nicholas Kaufmann, Joe McKinney, James A. Moore, Yvonne Navarro, Norman Prentiss, Rachel Swirsky, Sean Taylor, Steve Rasnic Tem, with ZvR co-creator Chris Ryall and editor Jeff Conner.
Table of Contents:
- “Introduction” by Chris Ryall
- “Pammi Shaw: Creator of Gods and Also Blogger” by Brea Grant
- “The Last Imaginaut” by James A. Moore
- “Farm Fresh” by Sean Taylor
- “Angus: Zombie-vs-Robot Fighter” by Nancy A. Collins
- “To Denver (With Hiram Battling Zombies)” by Steve Rasnic Tem
- “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice-bot” by Nicholas Kaufmann
- “Kettletop’s Revisionary Plot” by Lincoln Crisler
- “Jimmy Finder” by Joe McKinney
- “Historybot Saves the Future” by Jesse Bullington
- “The Virgin Sacrifices” by Rachel Swirsky
- “Safe School” by Norman Prentiss
Check it out: ZVR: This Means War!
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013