Last week Cemetery Dance received the deluxe signed & numbered Limited Edition hardcovers of Cemetery Dance #51, #52, #53, and #54 all at the same time. These special editions turned out beautifully and the feedback from collectors has been fantastic. #55 and #56 are with their binder now and they expect them later this summer.
These Limited Edition “Magazines” were designed specifically with the Cemetery Dance collectors in mind, with a special numbered limitation sheet signed by many of the contributors, a beautiful hardcover binding, and a special glossy version of the cover art inserted at the front of each copy with the artwork based signature sheet. These will not be sold on an individual basis, so everyone gets a complete set for their collections.
The first four signed Limited Edition magazine hardcovers will ship immediately, and the other two will ship this summer.
To learn more and/or order: Cemetery Dance Magazine
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009