Casey – 30 Years Later, which debuted at the Hollywood Theater in Pittsburgh in August of 2011 is returning on May 19th, 2012.
Officially celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Frank Henenlotter’s cult horror film classic, Basket Case, released in 1982, the movie tells the story of a young man who carries his deformed conjoined twin brother in a large basket while seeking vengeance on the doctors who separated them against their will.
After this special screening, Basket Case actress Beverly Bonner will present her live play Casey – 30 Years Later! A hilarious follow up to the film, this play serves as a perfect way to catch up with beloved Casey character. Join Casey and her senior ‘Ladies of the Night’ and other crazy fun characters for an evening you’ll never forget. After the show join Ms. Bonner and her fellow cast mates for a Q/A session and find out more about her acting career, her comedy, and her life since Casey.
Bonner has become a mainstay for Basket Case director Frank Henenlotter and has appeared in all of his films, the Basket Case trilogy, Frankenhooker, Brain Damage, and his most recent film, Bad Biology. She is a comedian, actress, playwright, producer, and director and has become a fan favorite at horror conventions and appearances over the years. In addition to her role as Casey in the Basket Case series, Ms. Bonner has appeared in more than 45 stage plays and many television appearances. On stage, most notably featured in the long running Women Behind Bars with the late actor, Divine. Ms. Bonner wrote, produced and directed her television shows, The Beverly Bonner Show and Beverly Bonner’s Laugh Track which ran in New York, Los Angeles and Detroit for several years.
The Hollywood Theater is located at 1449 Potomac Avenue in the borough of Dormont (Pittsburgh, PA 15216). Ample free metered parking is available on street or in public lots on Espy and Glenmore Avenues. Visit for more information.
Casey – 30 Years Later!
Saturday, May 19th, 7:00pm
Doors Open at 6:30pm
General Admission – $15.00 in advance and $20 at the door. Veterans/seniors/students – $10.
VIP Admission – $25.
Tickets – Casey – 30 Years Later
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013