Burial Day Books, a boutique publisher of supernatural horror has released its first short story collection. The Gothic Blue Book, The Haunted Edition is a collection of short stories and poems that resurrect the spirit of the Gothic Blue Book. Gothic Blue Books were short fictions popular in the 18th and 19th century. They were descendants of the chap book trade.
Description: The Gothic Blue Book, The Haunted Edition is a collection of twelve short stories and two poems written by established and emerging horror authors that honor the Gothic story. Misery, fear, despair, regret and dread are highlighted in this collection, stirring old ghosts, witches, and awakening death. The authors in this collection weave together brilliant tales of terror celebrating the history of the Gothic story with a new twist.
Contributors include: Helena Marie Carnes-Jeffries, John Everson, Abe Grace, M. N. Hanson, K. Trap Jones, P Maxwell, Ben Mcelroy, Greg Mollin, Monica Nickolai, Cynthia (cina) Pelayo, Gerardo Pelayo, Marc Ruvolo, Jordan Scrivner, Courtney Sloan, and Lisa Stock.
You can pick up a copy, either paperback or Kindle on Amazon here: The Gothic Blue Book
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013