Screenwriter Brad Keene has partnered with ZOVA Books to release his first novel, Hat Trick in May of 2012. Keene is a versatile writer whose credits include Hollywood films The Grudge 3, From Within, and The Gravedancers. ZOVA Books is a Los Angeles based mid-sized publishing firm specializing in fiction titles.
Keene is finishing his first successful comic book run with Top Cow. Keene’s horror comic Fleshdigger, was published by Top Cow and chosen to participate in Top Cow’s annual pilot season contest. Fleshdigger tells the story of a zombie vigilante hell-bent on revenge and is co-written by Shannon Denton with art by Alex Sanchez and cover by Francesco Francavilla.
Keene’s debut novel, Hat Trick is a modern, character-driven tour de force that showcases Keene’s storytelling talents outside the realm of the supernatural.
Matthew Pizzo, CEO of ZOVA Books stated, “I met Brad Keene several years ago before we started ZOVA Books and I instantly knew I wanted to work with him. Brad’s ideas are fresh and exciting and he brings veteran screenwriting experience to ZOVA. His dialogue is masterfully written and Hat Trick is sure to be the first of many books. Brad will have a long career as a book author.”
ZOVA Books is managed by film and television management and production company Circle of Confusion. Circle of Confusion projects include blockbuster television hits Mad Men and The Walking Dead as well as representing some of the hottest talent in Hollywood such as Andy and Lana Wachowski (creators of The Matrix and upcoming movie Cloud Atlas) and scribe Max Landis of the current box office hit Chronicle.
Brad Keene is represented by Los Angeles agency Paradigm.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013