Description: Raynham Place has been home to a number of mysterious occurrences. From its start as a battlefield through its time as a tuberculosis hospital and even in its current incarnation as an apartment complex, the grounds here have been awash in blood and instability. When two friends decide to move in to Raynham together, a wound that they share opens wide and threatens their sanity. But they’re not alone. Something is off here at Raynham, something that goes beyond the local legends of ghosts and serial killers and Black Hounds, something that gets inside of everyone who ever lives here. When a sacrifice is made, the first freely given in ages, the truth behind Raynham’s legends finally surfaces and the building fills to bursting with all the dreams of Hell…
About The Author: Originally from Knoxville, TN, writer Brad C. Hodson currently hangs his hat in sunny Southern California.
He began his creative career doing stand-up and improv comedy with Einstein Simplified before founding the award winning sketch comedy group “Happy Nowhere.”
Realizing how much he hated rehearsing, Hodson began focusing on writing when he moved to California. Since then, he’s done rewriting and script doctoring work on films in every genre, as well as some original projects.
His non-fiction has been published in magazines nationwide and his piece on school shootings, “Slaying Dragons: The Positive Effects of Violent Media On Children,” was a runner up for the Kornbluh Award.
His short stories can be read alongside folks like George RR Martin (GAME OF THRONES), Chuck Palahniuk (FIGHT CLUB), Neil Gaiman, and many more of his literary heroes. The story “Things Unsaid” received the Roselle Lewis Award for Superior Achievement in Short Fiction in 2009.
When not writing, Hodson is the Administrator for the Horror Writers Association and coordinates digital media work between Los Angeles and India for Technicolor. He enjoys travelling, lifting heavy things made of iron, and writing about himself in third person.
Check it out on Amazon: Darling
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013