The third installment of the Gabrielle Faust’s Eternal Vigilance vampire series, Bound in Blood, is now available.
Description: When Tynan Llywelyn awoke from a century of Immortal Sleep in the year 2111 his Maker, Phelan Daray, delivered him by force into the arms of a war between the Tyst Empire, a global technological dictatorship bent on becoming immortal by resurrecting a vampiric god called the Vicinus and the Phuree, the human rebel uprising. Without a chance to fully adapt to the dangerous war-torn world around him, Tynan was forced to make a horrific choice to either stand and fight against the Tyst Empire, carrying out a mission to assassinate the Queen bearing the vampiric god, or turn his back on the world, leaving it to the mercy of the Tyst’s greed and the Vicinus’ revenge. Against his better judgment, he chose to fight.
Now, with the rage of a thwarted empire and a denied primal god bearing down upon him, Tynan must make his final stand, risking everything to save not only his own vampiric race, but humanity as well.
While the official release date for Faust’s new novella Regret has yet to be finalized by Dark Regions Press, the final cover art was unveiled on August 28th. The cover, which perfectly captures the surreal, dark tone of the book, features original artwork by Frank Walls and design layout by David Barnett. Here’s a peek:
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013