Since Cemetery Dance has had some requests lately for information about Stephen King books, they thought they would end the week with a summary of their bestselling books and eBooks for Stephen King fans:
In Doctor Sleep, Stephen King returns to the characters and territory of one of his most popular novels ever, The Shining, in this instantly riveting novel about the now middle-aged Dan Torrance and the very special twelve-year-old girl he must save from a tribe of murderous paranormals.
Set in a small-town North Carolina amusement park in 1973, Joyland tells the story of the summer in which college student Devin Jones comes to work as a carny and confronts the legacy of a vicious murder, the fate of a dying child, and the ways both will change his life forever.
The Secretary of Dreams (Volume Two) combines classic tales of terror from the mind of Stephen King with the haunting artwork of Maine artist Glenn Chadbourne. This unique book displays an incredible and original blend of King’s words with Chadbourne’s one-of-a-kind B&W illustrations: text and artwork brought together to tell these chilling stories in a whole new way.
Riding the Bullet
Riding the Bullet: The Deluxe Special Edition Double by Mick Garris and Stephen King features the complete original novella and screenplay; creepy movie artwork by Bernie Wrightson; a unique design with two color printing throughout; color wrap-around cover artwork and color interiors by Alan M. Clark, plus: Exclusive storyboards, photos from the set, production notes, hand-corrected script pages, and more from the Top Secret “Director’s Notebook” kept during the production.
Screamplays edited by Richard Chizmar and Martin H. Greenberg features “General” by Stephen King, along with scripts by Richard Matheson, Richard Laymon, Harlan Ellison, Joe R. Lansdale, and Ed Gorman, and nearly 30 pieces of interior artwork by Glenn Chadbourne and a creepy cover painting by Les Edwards that was inspired by a classic Stephen King story.
The Century’s Best Horror Fiction edited by John Pelan features stories by Stephen King, Ray Bradbury, Richard Matheson, Shirley Jackson, Robert Bloch, Jack Ketchum, and nearly seven dozen other masters of horror.
And here are some of the e-books Cemetery Dance has for Stephen King fans:
- Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished
- Dark Forces
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Lilja’s Library
- Blood In Your Ears
- Chart of Darkness
- Drawn Into Darkness
- Ink in the Veins
Check them all out on Cemetery Dance here: Stephen King
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013