This October 17th several noted independent names in horror literature will gather in the funky, dark confines of one of the coolest new coffee bars, Kick Butt Coffee, in Austin, Texas for an exciting afternoon of spine-tingling readings. From vampires and werewolves to demented serial killers, a cup of bloody wickedness will be provided to all who arrive.
From 2pm until 7pm, Gabrielle Faust, Steven E. Wedel, Lee Thomas, Byron Starr, Brian Moreland, Ethan Nahte, Kenneth M. Hoover and Joe McKinney will take the stage to read an assortment of work from short stories to excerpts from their published novels. All of the authors will also be on hand throughout the afternoon to sell and sign copies of their work.
In addition, Scare for a Cure, the Austin, Texas charity haunted house event, will be on hand with a few willing volunteers passing out information about Blood Ritual and how you can purchase tickets or volunteer at the event.
What better way to begin your spooky Halloween experience this year? Kick Butt Coffee is located at 5775 Airport Blvd. For more information call 512.454.KICK.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013