The newest issue of Blood Moon Rising, their 11th Anniversary Issue, is up and ready for your reading enjoyment.
In Blood Moon Rising #45, AL Vermette interviews David Silva of Hellnotes and Bloody Book Reviews covers vampires vs. werewolves and a short story collection. There’s also a look at Medusa in the Creature Feature column, a special feature on the long lost group of action figures called The Outer Space men, a Rose Titus article about her trip to the Bermuda Triangle, and all the regular columns, news, and goodies.
Check it all out online here: Blood Moon Rising #45
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013