Pocket Books is gearing up for the May 29th mass market paperback release of Blood Lite III: Aftertaste, edited by Kevin J. Anderson.
Description: Sink your teeth into a smorgasbord of macabre morsels laced with horrific humor in this all-new Blood Lite collection. Whether you shriek with laughter or scream in fear … well, that’s simply a matter of taste.
Jim Butcher’s wizardly PI Harry Dresden pranks some high-tech monster seekers — and attempts to save a friend’s son whose life – energy is slowly being drained by an unknown adversary in “I Was a Teenage Bigfoot.” The Author from Hell has dropped dead, but a stressed-out editor is harassed by her emails from beyond the grave in Sherrilyn Kenyon’s “A Day in the Life.” The flesh is weak — and possibly even rotting — as a teenage virgin werewolf discovers on a visit to a brothel in Kelley Armstrong’s “V Plates.” Murder comes alive in “Mannequin,” by Heather Graham, as two thrill-seeking couples “axe” for trouble at a B&B with a bloody history.
Plus twenty-six other tales to tempt and terrorize you…
You can pre-order through Amazon here: Blood Lite III
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013