Girls and Corpses Magazine has announced the hiring of Bill Philputt as Senior Talent Liason.
“We couldn’t be happier to add one of the best connected guys in the horror field to our team,” explains Girls and Corpses Publisher/Deaditor-In-Chief Robert Rhine, adding, “Bill will help us expand our brand and is a fantastic addition. He is extremely well-regarded in the horror industry, especially by talent.”
Bill Philputt is a celebrity talent manager from the world of television, film and music with over 15 years of experience booking talent for shows such as: HorrorHound Weekend, Rock & Shock, HorrorFind, Spooky Empire and Monster Mania Con and others. Philputt was also a producer on Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy and His Name Was Jason: 30 Years of Friday The 13th as well as music videos for Anthrax, S.O.D., Motley Crue and Pantera
Rhine adds, “We have had some great talent on our Girls and Corpses covers, including: Bill Moseley, Sid Haig, Sheri Moon Zombie, Danielle Harris, Andrew Divoff, Scout Taylor-Compton, Tom Green, Tiffany Shepis, Mary Carey, Howard Stern (dead) and others – and Bill Philputt will continue to find celebrity talent and top bands to grace the covers and pages of Girls and Corpses Magazine.”
Girls and Corpses summer Alien Autopsy issue, featuring: comedian Harland Williams, scream queen Brooke Lewis, actor Camden Toy (“Buffy The Vampire Slayer”) and Doyle Von Frankenstein (formerly of The Misfits), will hit newsstands in July.
More at: Girls and Corpses
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013