Joseph Vargo is currently in the midst of writing and creating artwork for the sequel to Tales From The Dark Tower. The new anthology entitled Beyond The Dark Tower will offer 13 original gothic tales continuing the saga of the vampire Lord Brom and his quest to solve the ancient mysteries of the accursed keep.
The stories will shed light on long-buried secrets concerning the origins of the Tower and the Dark Queen, as several new sinister characters emerge from the shadows. The book is dripping with gothic imagery as the stories deliver tales of ghosts, gargoyles, dark angels and other creatures of the night.
Vargo is also in the studio working on the next Nox Arcana album, The Dark Tower, a musical interpretation of his gothic world. The new book and CD are slated for a late summer release.
For additional information visit: Monolith Graphics
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013