Permuted Press has released Timothy W. Long’s Beyond the Barriers in both ebook and paperback editions.
Description: The day the world ended, Erik Tragger escaped to the mountains. Cut off from civilization for five months, he returned to find a ruined city now ruled by the living dead.
Tragger joins a group of survivors with a plan: make it to Portland where humanity is carving out a stronghold. But along the way they face opposition at every turn—the dead, rogue military forces, looters—and a new enemy more dangerous than any they have yet encountered.
Among the stumbling, mindless zombies are ghouls. The ghouls are living dead creatures that not only strategize and plan, but control their shambling brothers. Using their powers, the ghouls are building a living dead army to eliminate the last of the living.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013