BIRMINGHAM, UK, November 14, 2014 – Short, Scary Tales Publications (SST Publications) owner, Paul Fry is excited to announce that SST is now taking pre-orders for The Rockabye Worm by Glenn Chadbourne. The book is a delightful tale about a little worm’s fight for survival and is gorgeously illustrated by Glenn in his trademark pen & ink style. SST is publishing the book as a Trade Hardcover edition and also as a limited Signed & Lettered Remarqued Edition. The trade edition will be released on November 30th and the remarqued edition will be available early 2015. There will be only 52 signed, lettered & remarqued copies that will include an original hand-drawn full colour picture by Glenn Chadbourne which will make each copy very unique and collectible.
New York Times bestselling author Christopher Golden called the book “…adorable and grotesque.”
About the Author: “Glenn Chadbourne is a freelance artist specializing in the horror/dark fantasy genres. His work has appeared in over fifty books as well as numerous comics and magazines and has accompanied the written works of the genre’s top authors. Among them Stephen King, where Chadbourne illustrated the two volume set The Secretary of Dreams and most recently King’s The Dark Man. Chadbourne was the Artist Guest of Honor at the World Horror Convention in New Orleans in 2013 and continues to work daily in the genre he holds most dear. He lives in Newcastle, Maine with his wife Sheila and their Boston Terrier, Evan.”
About the Publisher: SST Publications is an independent publisher of all things dark. They have published several books; the first title, Cold Storage includes an introduction by legendary author Graham Masterton. Their most recent books include the erotic horror anthology Peep Show, Volume 2 and the debut dark, thriller novel Don’t Stand So Close by screenwriter/director Eric Red. They also published the classic erotic horror magazine Peep Show, and have recently launched a new horror fiction & dark art magazine Beware the Dark, which is a unique size (7.44 x 9.69 in), full-color, high-quality produced mag of between 100-130 pages bringing you the best dark and disturbing fiction and artwork. SST has also launched a new Art Book Series and will publish some of the best artists in the genre. The first title Veins and Skulls is by award-winning professional illustrator Daniele Serra. SST publishes their titles in multiple formats which are distributed worldwide by Ingram, the world’s largest book distributor.
- Aliens: Dead Orbit #1 – Comic Review - April 12, 2017
- April Journalstone Newsletter - April 10, 2017
- Sadako vs Kayako – Movie Review - January 26, 2017
- The Demolisher – Movie Review - January 23, 2017
- November JournalStone Newsletter - November 4, 2016
- Enter to Win Tickets to See ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ — Back in Theatres for Two Days Only! - October 25, 2016
- Help Celebrate the Release of ‘Freaks Anon’ – Enter to Win a Signed Copy! - October 10, 2016
- October JournalStone Newsletter - October 5, 2016
- Enter to Win a copy of ‘The Devil’s Work’! - September 29, 2016
- September JournalStone Newsletter - September 5, 2016