Here’s an August 6th interview with a relaxed and very droll Stephen King on Graig Ferguson. They discuss the writing process, the contrast between an author’s works and his real-world personality, the afterlife, Jung, collective ideas, and the reason for the dissolution of the authors-only band, The Rock Bottom Remainders.
You have to wade through an opening skit that lasts around a minute, but then you’ll be right into the meat of the interview.
It runs approximately 11 minutes. Enjoy!
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013