Shutter Island is scheduled for release on February 19th, but the promotion is already gearing up. Paramount Pictures has just launched a Twitter campaign that allows participants to post a question for Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese. Paramount will select 5 questions for DiCaprio and 5 questions for Scorsese and ask them at a junket scheduled for this Friday.
Next week, the selected questions will be ReTweeted (with a shout out to the participant who asked it) and a link will be posted to the answers. Here’s a great opportunity to reach out and touch two of the Hollywood elite.
All you have to do is direct your questions to #AskLeo and #AskScorsese using the “Ask” hash tags.
And for those of you who aren’t Twitter folks, here’s the trailer:
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013