Apex Magazine Issue 42 has been released. They have fiction by Shira Lipkin, Tim Susman, Eleanor Arnason, and Alex Bledsoe. Lynne M. Thomas and Steve H Silver discuss fandom conventions. Finally, Maggie Slater interviews novelist and short fiction author Alex Bledsoe.
- “Erzulie Dantor” by Tim Susman
- “Splinter” by Shira Lipkin
- “The Glutton: A Goxhat Accounting Chant” by Eleanor Arnason
- “Sprig” by Alex Bledsoe
- “Blood on Vellum: Notes from the Editor-in-Chief” by Lynne M. Thomas
- “The 21st Century SF/F Professional at Conventions” by Lynne M. Thomas
- “Behind the Convention Curtain: Programming” by Steven H Silver
- “An Interview with Alex Bledsoe” by Maggie Slater
A 2012 Hugo Award nominee for Best Semiprozine!
Cover art by Nicoletta Ceccoli
Apex Magazine is a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field. New issues are released the first Tuesday of every month.
The latest issue can be read on the web for free at: Apex Magazine 42
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013