Apex Magazine is a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field.
Their April issue begins the first of their new expanded editions. More great content for one great price! Eugie Foster returns to the pages of Apex with the Japanese-flavored “Biba Jibun.” Michael J. Deluca marks his first appearance with the rather fantastical dark story “The Eater.” Relive the horrors of Mike Allen’s Nebula Award-nominated “The Button Bin.” Rose Lemberg’s poem “Thirteen Principles of Faith,” Jennifer Pelland’s Nebula Award-nominated story “Ghosts of New York,” (Dark Faith), and the history of the Nebula Awards by Michael A. Burstein round out a robust and hefty issue of Apex Magazine.
Apex Magazine is edited by award-winning author and editor Catherynne M. Valente.
You can subscribe to the online magazine here: Apex Magazine
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013