Apex Magazine has posted Issue 16, with a great line up this month:
- “Portage” by An Owomoyela
- “L’esprit de L’escalier” by Peter M. Ball
- “Ghosha” by Shweta Narayan
- “The Chorus of Dead Girls” by JoSelle Vanderhooft
- “each thing i show you is a piece of my death” by Gemma Files and Stephen J. Barringer
This month Apex needs $400 in subscriptions, donations, and single copy purchases to meet their costs for the magazine content. They can use any financial assistance readers can offer. However, they realize not everyone has the spare coin during these rocky economic times, and that’s okay, because there are other great ways readers can help. Tweet or blog about the issue. Review the issue. Anything to get the word out. They would be grateful for any help, financial and non-financial.
Check out the zine: Apex Magazine Issue 16