The newest issue of Apex Magazine is up.
This issue offers original fiction by Theodora Goss, who contributes “Fair Ladies”, and Nick Mamatas with the short story, “Four Is Me! With Squeeeeee! (And LOLer).” Jeff VanderMeer offers “Secret Life,” a reprint that orginally appeared in Secret Life. And C.S.E. Cooney contributes original poetry in “Dogstar Men.”
Priscila Santos did the cover. She’s a twenty-one year old self-taught artist currently living in Brazil. In general, she develops her works with Photoshop, stock images and her beloved Wacom tablet. Santos teaches at a public school, but will confess that art is her true passion.
You can read it all here: Apex Magazine #15
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013