On Sunday November 22nd at 2:00 p.m. Dark Delicacies will hold a signing by two great authors. Karl Alexander (who wrote Time After Time, which was the basis of the film starring Malcolm McDowell) will be signing the just released sequel to that book entitled Jaclyn the Ripper. It’s time for another ride in the time machine. He will be joined by award-winning science fiction author Greg Bear who will be signing his latest novel Mariposa.
On Saturday November 28th at 2:00 p.m. author Cody Goodfellow will be on hand to sign his short story collection Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. Cody’s writing has been called “Lovecraft on acid.” He will be joined by author John Skipp to sign their co-written apocalyptic novel The Day Before.
Dark Delicacies is located at 4213 West Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 and can be reached for more information at (818) 556-6660 or via the website at Dark Delicacies.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013