Chicago horror novelist and ebook indie publisher Bryan W. Alaspa posted on his website that he was planning to publish what he is calling an “experiment” for his fans in May of 2012. The author stated on his website that he wanted to do this to thank fans for their support and to keep them engaged and interested while he works on getting two major works published in the summer and fall of 2012.
“I finished two books during the first quarter of this year, a work of fiction and a work of non-fiction. While both of those are currently in the hands of publishers and either being considered for publication or currently being added to the publishing schedule, I have now turned to other works I have completed for potential publishing,” said the author from his Chicago offices. “The concept is from the music world. Like when a musical group puts out a CD filled with B-sides or early takes of songs or unreleased tidbits. Yes, it is the kind of thing that mostly appeals to diehard fans, but I thought you might also find it interesting. I don’t have a title yet. I don’t want to reveal too much more, but I just wanted to tease you a bit. I hope to have this ready for you guys next month.”
The exact nature of the book is unknown and the author said he is unwilling to give too much away at this moment. He has promised that it will be interesting and filled with strange and odd things that readers have not yet seen.
About Bryan W. Alaspa
Bryan W. Alaspa is a novelist and writer that was born and raised in the Chicago area. He has been writing in one form or another since he sat down at his mother’s electronic typewriter in the third grade. He is the author of the following works of fiction: The Ballad of the Blue Denim Gang, The Vanished Child, Dust, RIG: A Novel of Terror, Gone, Sin-Eater: Book One, After the Snowfall: a Thriller, MYTHOS: A Thriller and Sin-Eater: Book Two – Destiny. He is also the author of the following non-fiction works: Ghosts of St. Louis: The Lemp Mansion and Other Eerie Tales, Chicago Crime Stories: Rich Gone Wrong, Chicago Disasters, Forgotten Tales of Illinois and Silas Jayne: Chicago’s Suburban Gangster.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013