Adjust Your Tracking: The Untold Story of the VHS Collector
Special Edition 2 Disc DVD Set Available June 17th
Los Angeles, CA – VHSh*tfest, in conjunction with Horror Boobs and Lunchmeat, are excited to announce the June 17th Special Edition DVD release of Adjust Your Tracking: The Untold Story of the VHS Collector. The acclaimed documentary from co-directors Dan Kinem and Levi Peretic dispels the myth that the original home video format is dead and buried and has received audience and critical praise around the world since its premiere at Days of the Dead in Los Angeles.
Screeners, streaming links and retail review goods are available
Fangoria hailed the film as a “fascinating look into a burgeoning underground scene of cinephiles” while Pittsburgh City Paper called it “loads of fun for fans of VHS, not-quite-dead formats and films about hard-core collectors.”
Some see VHS as worthless plastic, but Adjust Your Tracking shows a vibrant world of collectors and movie fans who are keeping the format, and the movies, alive. Over 100 collectors, filmmakers, producers, and video store owners express how VHS changed their lives. Travel back to the days of video rental stores with those who still buy, sell, rent and trade the format that will not die – VHS.
Adjust Your Tracking: The Untold Story of the VHS Collector (Official Trailer)
The Special Edition 2 Disc DVD release of Adjust Your Tracking (SRP $19.95) will include hours of bonus features: a feature length commentary with co-directors Dan Kinem and Levi Peretic, a feature length commentary with producers Josh Schafer and Matt Desiderio, extended interviews with industry veterans including Lloyd Kaufman, a behind the scenes documentary, three short films by the directors, deleted scenes, festival Q&A footage, trailers and Easter eggs for eagle-eyed fans.
For the collectors, Kinem and Peretic have released a DVD/VHS combo pack available exclusively on www.adjustyourtracking.com.
For more information on Adjust Your Tracking: The Untold Story of the VHS Collector, including release information, interviews, press photos, streaming links, screeners and final DVD copies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Richard Christian Matheson Interview with Rick Hipson - March 27, 2017
- JournalStone’s Amazon only e-book holiday sale! - December 14, 2014
- Mary SanGiovanni’s Latest Limited Edition Chapbook ‘No Songs for the Stars’ Has Been Released! - October 18, 2014
- Jamais Vu Issue 3 – Magazine Review - October 18, 2014
- Nevermore Publicity is set to re-launch on Friday 10/10/14! - October 18, 2014
- Apex Publications Is Set To Give Us ‘War Stories’ - October 17, 2014
- Dark Horse Is Set To Give Us Richard Corben’s ‘Rat God’ - October 17, 2014
- Disordered Minds – Book Review - October 17, 2014
- Where All Light is Left to Die: A Collection of Darkness – Book Review - October 16, 2014
- We Want Your Horror Face! - October 16, 2014