Nodens Books has announced its first publication, a collection of Evangeline Walton’s ten fantasy short stories, Above Ker-Is and Other Stories, with an Introduction and notes by Douglas A. Anderson. Evangeline Walton (1907-1996) is renown for her Mabinogion tetralogy, and three other novels. She won the Mythopoeic Fantasy Award in 1973 for The Song of Rhiannon, the third-published volume of the four Mabinogion books, and 1989 won the World Fantasy Award for Life Achievement.
Above Ker-Is and Other Stories collects ten fantasy stories, including three superb Breton tales. Four are published here for the first time.
Table of Contents:
Introduction by Douglas A. Anderson
“The Judgment of St. Yves”
“The Mistress of Kaer-Mor”
“The Tree of Perkunas”
“The Ship from Away”
“At the End of the Corridor”
“They That Have Wings”
“The Other One”
Above Ker-Is and Other Stories is available in three formats, a trade paperback, and two hardcover versions (both only available via Lulu.com), one a casebound hardcover without dust-wrapper, and the other a cloth bound hardcover with dust-wrapper.
You can pick it up from Amazon here: Above Ker-Is
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013