Get into the Halloween spirit and sink your teeth into a Dracula giveaway. PadWorx Digital Media is giving its fans an easy way to win an Apple®iPad™ and the newly released interactive eBook, Dracula: The Official Stoker Family Edition. Simply become a fan of PadWorx Digital Media on Facebook before the stroke of Midnight on Halloween to automatically be entered.
Ten lucky people will win download codes to Dracula: The Official Stoker Family Edition, and a grand prize winner will get an Apple iPad. All winners will be randomly chosen and notified on November 1, 2010. For rules and details please visit: iPad Dracula.
Dracula: The Official Stoker Family Edition, recently crowned App of the Week in the App® Store, is the only eBook edition of Dracula to be endorsed by the descendants of Bram Stoker himself. From lighting up pages with 3D lanterns, to unsealing the mysteries of letters and journal entries, blowing the leaves off of tombstones to reveal the writing beneath, and even to using their own “blood” to reveal hidden text on a page, readers interact with both the text and the stunning graphics to bring the classic novel to life page after enthralling page. Careful readers with a taste for treasure hunting can also uncover rare historical images, as well as audio and film from the earliest days of the Dracula legacy, cleverly hidden within the book.
Packed with 300 interactive pages, 600 illustrations, original music, more than 150 sound effects and more, the eBook provides hours of entertainment that won’t disappoint. Dracula: The Official Stoker Family Edition is available now on the App Store for the limited time price of $4.99.
For more information on Dracula: The Official Stoker Family Edition for the Apple iPad, please visit: iPad Dracula.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013