It’s not arriving until April of next year (though believe me, it’ll be here sooner than you realize), but we thought we’d give you a little teaser from Medallion Press. A Catch In Time by Dalia Roddy will be a mass market paperback and this is what it’s all about:
In one moment, with no explanation, six billion humans fall unconscious. For three minutes, minds collide with truths hidden beyond the physical realm.
During those decisive minutes, every conceivable accident transpires. People reawaken to a world that has changed, drastically and horrifically, with decimated populations and gutted social order. And no one seems to remember the truth that has been revealed.
But Laura remembers — most of it, anyway. Yet even she doesn’t know why all post – Blackout births are mutations, and what is so wrong with some of the survivors.
I know, I know, it sounds a little like the current ABC series, Flash Forward. But look at it this way … you won’t have to wait a week between episodes for who knows how many years to finally get the complete picture of what’s going.
We’ll have a review as the release of A Catch In Time draws near.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013